XigniteFundamentals provides stock fundamentals for U.S. and Canadian listed companies for performing equity research and analysis.
This web service includes detailed information on SEC registrations, historical financial performances, ratios, stock prices, and company earnings growth rates, as well as market analytics such stock price moving averages and performances. XigniteFundamentals offers full coverage of companies listed on NYSE, NASDAQ and AMEX, and partial coverage for OTCBB and Pinksheets.
XigniteFundamentals delivers the following stock fundamentals and financial information among others:
- Corporate information (name, ticker symbol, address, CUSIP,...)
- Security and industry classification (industry, SIC code, Exchange memberships,...)
- Historical stock prices and market cap (historical highs and lows, moving averages, avg. volume...)
- Historical financial information (total assets, liabilities, revenue, dividends, EPS and growth rates, P/E,...)
- Historical financial ratios (margins, current ratio, interest coverage, return on assets,...)
You can look up stock fundamentals of a U.S. or Canadian listed company either by its symbol, CUSIP, CIK.
The XigniteFundamentals Web service operations include: