VestServe offers a comprehensive investment management platform to a great diversity of investment firms and offices. Many investment management firms have unique needs not well served by 'bread and butter' systems. VestServe’s software suite, "IMS", is flexible enough to accommodate unique and changing requirements. IMS accurately accounts for virtually any negotiable instrument including hedge funds and private equity. Our performance measurement, and our portfolio modeling & compliance capabilities facilitate quick responses to changing market conditions. And our query/reporting functionality is the most powerful in the industry.
Whether you have unique instruments, integrations or ancillary data stored in legacy systems, VestServe will ensure we customize the software to the level needed to satisfy your requirements.
- Many price sensitivity, yield, and return measures
- Asset allocations and contribution returns broken out by country, currency, sector, sub-sector, asset type, portfolios or any desired group
- Maintain GIPS compliance with return analytics including IRR, time weighted rate of... Read More
- IMS’ flexible accounting engine provides full daily accrual and pooled funds accounting (unitization)
- IMS accounts for investment pools with varying distribution rules for shares, income, spending, and gains
- Full participant NAV accounting (using omnibus accounts or... Read More
- Drag and drop design tool to add fields (including user defined fields), groups and formulas
- Powerful formula engine turns reports into analytical tools
- Directly output any report to Excel, PDF, Word, Email or Fax
- Web reporting for customer access via a secure client portal Read More