The TT FIX Adapter enables non-TT systems to connect to TT’s trading platform using the industry-standard Financial Information eXchange (FIX) messaging protocol. This means that order management systems, algorithmic black boxes and third-party front-ends can easily connect to the TT infrastructure for high-speed order routing, risk management, position monitoring and market data services. As the world’s leading electronic trading protocol, FIX is integral to many order routing and trading platforms. TT’s commitment to FIX connectivity ensures that customers can gain the benefits of TT’s high performance order routing infrastructure across their entire spectrum of internal and third-party trading systems.
Benefits of TT's FIX Adapter include:
- Provides an open, industry standard FIX interface.
- Runs on Microsoft Windows 2003 Server.
- Leverages TT's high-speed gateways for market data and order routing to global derivatives and cash markets.
- Allows you to focus your efforts on trading rather than maintaining exchange connectivity.
- Maximizes your investment in existing trading applications and systems.
- Enables advanced order execution, including spreads and strategy trading.
- Supported by a dedicated team of FIX specialists.
- Free development support and conformance testing.
No reviews yet.
Let users know what you would have wanted to know about this company.