erwin® Safyr Option for ERP
Available from erwin, Inc.
erwin Safyr Option extracts metadata from a variety of ERP applications — including SAP R/3, SAP BW, Oracle PeopleSoft Enterprise, Oracle JD Edwards Enterprise One, Oracle Siebel and Oracle eBusiness Suite. It enables you to translate the often-challenging naming conventions these system use into more user-friendly values, allowing modelers to search, browse and subset this metadata prior to creating erwin data models.
• Metadata Management
• Reverse Engineering
• Relationship Mapping and Navigation
• Search and Browsing
• Model Comparision
• Enterprise Information Management
• Multiple ERP Support
erwin Safyr Option is a Windows-based application that supports the following ERP applications:
• SAP version 3.1 and above
• SAP Business Warehouse (BW) version 2.2 and above
• Oracle E-Business Suite version 11 and above
• Oracle PeopleSoft Enterprise applications from Version 8 and above
• Oracle J.D.Edwards EnterpriseOne Xe and above
• Oracle Siebel version 6.5 and above
erwin Safyr Option repository hosts are supported in the following database environments and requires appropriate client connectivity software (e.g. Oracle Net 9) for connection to a Saphir Repository database:
• Microsoft SQL Server
• Sybase SQL Anywhere
• IBM DB2
Safyr is a registered trademark of Silwood Technology.